Cost of Care: These services are provided at no cost to you if you have Medicare Part A.
Assess your health status, help you to learn self care and/or teach you about a condition.
Assist you to learn and perform exercises to recover and regain your strength and mobility.
Assist you with determining what adaptive equipment you require, assess your current limitations and design activities to help you safely regain your independence.
Assist you with receptive/expressive communication, cognitive functioning, swallowing and/or speech training.
Assist you with bathing, dressing, and/or grooming for a short time while you recover. This service must be provided in conjunction with one of the above services.
Educate you and your family regarding community resources and support, assist with long range planning, including advance care planning, advance directives, and psychosocial needs.
• Ordered by a physician. We can assist you by contacting your doctor, with your permission.
• Provided by a skilled health care individual, such as a nurse or therapist.
• Provided on an intermittent basis.
• You must be homebound, which means you leave your home infrequently, it requires an effort on your part, and you need assistance by a device or another individual.
• In-Patient Rehabilitation?
• Problems with a Chronic Illness?
• New Medical Condition?
• Fracture or Joint Replacement?
• Frequent Falls and Safety Issues?
You will find that we have a culture that is founded on three principles. These principles are:
1) Respect and Caring
3) Quality and Safety
We are a caring and dedicated organization. Since our beginnings in 1977, we have remained focused on these principles and provided quality care for clients in their homes and a good work environment for our employees.